Restaurant in Achim near Bremen
Fine German cuisine
We invite you to a cozy and enjoyable get-together in the restaurant or dining room with 80 seats or on the terraces with also 80 seats and the beautiful view of the yacht harbor.
Every guest will find something to his liking on the extensive menu, ranging from quick, light dishes to a festive menu. The menu is created new seasonally by chef de cuisine Jens Lampe. The offer is based on an upscale German cuisine and is regularly updated by the kitchen staff by exploring the Mediterranean and Asian regions.
Please always reserve a table if you want to visit us so that you will not be disappointed if we do not have any free tables.
SUSTAINABILITY & ANIMAL WELFARE
We try, as far as possible and affordable for you, to pay more attention to sustainability and animal welfare.
- "Weser Beef" - regional meat from sustainable breeding from the other side of the Weser (www.weserbeef.com)
- Calf's Liver - German "Rose" Ware
- Chicken breast - from the Fairmast (www.fairmast.de)
- Organic Salmon - From Norway
- North Sea shrimp - processed in Germany, without preservatives or similar.
- BEYOND MEAT - The vegan burger pattie consists largely of pea protein and is made without soy or gluten. (www.beyondmeat.com)